Friday, May 16, 2014

"Shotgun!!" or "Mr. Toad's Wild Ride!"

Hello All,

It's nice to be sharing this post with you all once again.  Irene and I pray that your lives are going well.  Today was a "Travel Day."  This morning we packed for our trip to George and then Rohan and I went over to Kenilworth Centre to return the Sound Blaster Board that they told us would work, but alas it was the wrong type.  We needed a PCIe board and they had sold us a PCI board.  After taking that back to Computer Mania in KC, we went over to Cavendish Square where they had set one aside for me.  When I got back to the Jones', I installed it and then got everything upgraded so now we are ready to hook all the stuff together and start testing the Know The Truth Radio Computer and Software out.  If it doesn't work then Rohan will have to contact Luis Camacho for technical support.

I continued to rain today.  We set out on the road to Robertson and I got some pictures for this post.  Here you go.  I hope you enjoy the beauty of God's creation as you look at them:












As you travel from Cape Town to Robertson, you pass through the "Huguenot Pass" on N1 (National Road 1).  Part of this trip through the mountain pass is through du Toit's Kloof (du Toit's cliff).  I took a video of the ride through the 5 km (3 mile) tunnel.  The video kind of reminds me of Luke Skywalker's ride through the "streets" on the Death Star as he is flying to deposit his bomb into that little window.  I thought about rotating it so it was in the correct orientation but decided the "ride" would be more fun left the way my iPhone recorded it.












No comments:

Post a Comment