Wednesday, January 22, 2014

One Step Closer

Next!


Today we put our Florida License Plate on the Trekker.  Yippee!  When I checked the Mail Forwarding Service we use today, my Voter's Registration Card appears to have arrived.  That will be another milestone.  Irene's will probably arrive here tomorrow.

Tomorrow morning I have an appointment with Dr. Sami.  He's my new Retinologist.  I will probably have to get another injection of Avastin in my left eye to make the swelling near my macula to subside.  I hope to eventually get ahead of this and not have to get the shots anymore.

We hope to get the License Plate for the Flex tomorrow or Friday at the latest.  If we do, we will be leaving here this weekend to start heading toward Camp Bee (the Sojourner's Campground in Marshall, TX).  On the way there we are going to be stopping in Red Bay, AL to have the rest of our cabinetry modifications completed by TJ Allison.

Once we get to Camp Bee we will stay there for a couple weeks.  Then we will head to Midland and Tucson to have a visit with Joel, Brenda and Phoebe and Josh and Chris respectively.  We will finish the month of February in the lower Rio Grande River Valley getting the 'lay of the land' for possibly spending some of our winters there also.

Our first sojourn begins the 17th of March in Port LaVaca, TX.  Since I am the "team leader" for the sojourn, we need to be there by at least the 12th to make sure everything is ready when the other sojourners start arriving.

Irene and I went for a walk today around the Wilderness RV resort.  I'm going to close this post with a couple of pics we took.



No comments:

Post a Comment